103, Blok 8, Jalan 8/1 & AL 527 FUU, UiTM. Full of memories. 3 years at 103 [since 7/7/2007 until 30/11/2010] and half-a-year at 527. But both places are very close to my heart. Both places are places where I spent most of my time at.
Don’t know exactly what to post today, so, here’s some photos…
14/11/2010 – 4.28 A.M
- Akmal packing up his things
- 15/11/2010, he went back to Ipoh at 4.30 pm
27/11/2010 – 8.00 pm
- Remy sms at 12 pm asked me to join convo but I was in deep sleep
- Woke up at 4.00 pm and it was raining heavily. No transport [Juara leaking] so, continued to sleep
- Then, mummy called, said want to pick up all things from rumah sewa tonight
- But nothing happened, so at midnight went to A&W
30/11/2010 – 1.00 pm
- Went to UiTM with mummy and In after fetched Alya & Aisya from MBSA
- To pick up things from office
2/12/2010 – 5.00 pm
- Went to Seksyen 8 with Ijat to pick up the remaining items from rumah sewa
- Some of the items were sent to Puncak Alam [my sister’s rumah sewa] on Tuesday, 30th November
- 30th November, nyte, went to Murni
- 1/12 went to Pyramid.
- So, today went to Seksyen 8. Stopped by at Azmi Goreng Pisang Seksyen 19.
Le temps fuit, et nous traine avec soi: Le moment ou je parle est deja loin de moi
Time flies and draws us with it. The moment in which I am speaking is already far from me. – Nicolas Boileau-Despreaux