I know my Medan travelogue is not completed yet, but I would like to post this today as a token of appreciation to one of my readers. Honestly, I have never received any readers given awards or stuff like that but when I received one, I think it is appropriate for me to show some kind of appreciation and just follow the rules.
Thank you very much for the nomination and as required, here are the rules:
THE RULES ARE:
1. Display the award logo on your blog. [Put on this post and on my sidebar. Checked!]
2. Link back to the person who nominated you. [Checked!]
3. State 7 things about yourself. [Below. Checked!]
4. Nominate 15 other bloggers for this award and link to them. [Below. Checked!]
5. Notify those bloggers of the nomination and the award requirements. [In this post. Checked!]
So, here we go. For rule #3:
- I am a law graduate and currently a lawyer.
- The very first time that I had the urge to travel was when my dad gave me an atlas as a present. I read the atlas from cover to cover to know all the details about other countries in the world.
- I started travelling out of Malaysia in 2011, a trip with my family to Medan, Indonesia.
- I started backpacking and organized my own travel plans also in 2011, to Bangkok, Thailand.
- I prefer overland travels instead of flights.
- I prefer train travels over bus.
- I have split personality. Ok, kidding. I am talkative. Seriously, try me. Lol.
And for rule #4, here are my nominations. You are free either to accept the award or sit on it, or anything. But just to let you guys know, I nominated all these 15 blogs because I love reading them and they have good contents as well as photos :). So, the nominations from me are:
- Dr Singa dot Com by Dr Singa
- Lonely Travelog byRizam
- Mixed Up Already by Timothy
- Yallah, bye by Nicholas Andriani
- Backpackerlee by Lee
- Jeff’s Travel by Jeff Chuah
- London Caller by LC
- The Holidaze by Derek Freal
- Travel-Stained by Shelley
- Follow My Wander by Jing Ting
- Globetrotter by Lily Riani
- Jari Manis: Travel List by JM
- Ramble and Wander by RaW
- Journey Wonders by Raphael Alexander